November 11th - December 23rd
5:30PM - 7PM
RAC Indoor Turf 3
- Teams DO NOT need a coach; RAC Staff will monitor the field and keep the games moving.
- 10 minute running time games
- Scores are self reported at the end of each game
- RAC Staff groups the players and teams will the most "appropriate" matchup based on skill level.
- Games are 10 minutes long and are in a round robin style. Games run continuously for the 1.5 hour time slot.
- Teams can expect to get 6, 10 minute games per game day.
Registrations are done by the individual; complete teams are allowed to join and stay together.
*Any team with less than 6 players may have players added to the team by the RAC each game day.
Individual registrations without a team are encouraged.
Questions contact email@example.com