The Roots Athletic Center (RAC) is now open for rentals and programs.
Current programming is in accordance with the Massachusetts multi-phase reopening plan.
The indoor ‘Main Field House’ is open for private use, but we are discouraging spectators. There are some events/programs where spectator space will be provided.
This accommodation is mainly based on the young age of the participants. All patrons will be required to follow social distancing at all times in the facility.
Anyone that is looking to book space will need to work with RAC staff to develop an approved usage plan that meets our guidelines.
Below are some of our policies regarding our facility:
- Sessions numbers are limited based on the activity taking place. This includes all staff and participants. Turf Fields can be divided to add groups as long as 20 feet of separation are between groups
- Participants are required to remain in their defined training/program area
- All patrons must wear a facial covering when entering the facility
- All patrons are required to wear facial covering when they cannot maintain social distancing
- All participants will be separated in accordance with social distancing requirements
- All equipment (balls, cones etc.) will be sanitized before and after each use.
- If spectators space is not available, parents are asked to socially distance when on the property. Spectators are STRONGLY encouraged to limit the amount of people that attend events at the RAC. It is also acceptable for spectators to remain in your vehicle until the session is over.
- Bathrooms will be available for usage in accordance with CDC Guidelines. All other indoor areas (spectator areas) of the facility are closed.
- Please follow marked instructions for use of bathrooms.
- The RAC reserves the right to update and change our policies at any time! Please respect the health and safety of everyone.
Please Note: this list does not include all of our policies. We will provide detailed instructions to all groups prior to their session based on the needs of the program.
Anyone with questions or concerns is welcome to reach out to us via email at admin@rootsathleticcenter.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean things that are frequently touched (like doorknobs and countertops) with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Use a tissue or your inner elbow, not your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with others.