Looking to improve your skills this Winter?
Want to keep playing games?
This program is for individual players looking to improve their overall skill level during the winter in a training & league environment.
Winter Developmental Program is designed for the town travel soccer player whose team is not entering an indoor league.
This program is offered for boys & girls from 3rd grade - 8th grade and will run from Mid-November to February.
*Note: players in 2nd grade or younger who are interested in games register in the Roots Soccer Academy "Juniors Plus"
RAC Winter Development Program is not a “premier” only soccer program.
- All Training & Games will be coached by USSF/United Soccer Coaches accredited Staff
- Weekly Training Winter Session 1, 2, & 3 plus Weekly Games
- RAC Winter Select Uniform Jersey
- Player Evaluation Report provided to each athlete
- Introductory Speed & Agility Training Sessions