Small Sided Soccer – Winter Session 3
RAC Youth Soccer Small Sided Game Nights – SESSION 3
February 13th – March 19thU10 and Under
5:30PM – 6:45PM U11 – U14
5:30PM – 6:45PM
- U10 and Under 5v5 (NO GKS)
- U11 and up 4v4 (NO GKS)
- Teams DO NOT need a coach; RAC Staff will monitor the field and keep the games moving.
- 10 minute running time games
- Scores are self reported at the end of each game
- RAC Staff groups the players and teams will the most “appropriate” matchup based on skill level.
- Games are 10 minutes long and are in a round robin style. Games run continuously for the 1.5 hour time slot.
- Teams can expect to get 6, 10 minute games per game day.