The Roots Athletic Center (RAC) is now open for rentals and programs.
Current programming is in accordance with the Massachusetts multi-phase reopening plan.
The indoor ‘Field House’ is open for private use, but we are encouraging limited spectators (1 per athletes maximum). There are some events/programs where spectator space will be provided.
This accommodation is mainly provided to participants under the age of 10 . All patrons will be required to follow social distancing at all times in the facility.
Groups or individuals looking to reserve field space will communicate with RAC staff to develop an approved usage plan that meets facility guidelines.
Below are some of our policies regarding the RAC East Longmeadow facility:
- Sessions attendance numbers are limited based on the activity taking place. This includes all staff and participants.
- Participants are required to remain in their defined training/program area
- All patrons must wear a facial covering when in the facility
- All participants will adhere to social distancing requirements
- All equipment (balls, cones etc.) will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Parents are asked to socially distance when on the property. Spectators are STRONGLY encouraged to limit the amount of people that attend events at the RAC. It is also acceptable for spectators to remain in your vehicle until the session is over.
- Bathrooms will be available for usage in accordance with CDC Guidelines. All other indoor areas (spectator areas) of the facility, not adjacent to the field house, are reserved for Roots Gymnastics and Roots learning center patrons.
- Please follow marked instructions for use of bathrooms.
- The RAC reserves the right to update and change our policies at any time! Please respect the health and safety of everyone.
Please Note: this list does not include all of our policies. We will provide detailed instructions to all groups prior to their session based on the needs of the program.
Anyone with questions or concerns is welcome to reach out to us via email at Jason@rootsathleticcenter.com
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean things that are frequently touched (like doorknobs and countertops) with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Wear a mask while occupying the facility
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with others.