The Roots Athletic Center (RAC) is in the process of partially reopening for private offerings. Current programming is in accordance with the Massachusetts multi-phase reopening plan.
The indoor ‘Main Field House’ is open for private use, but without spectators.
Here is a link for the Massachusetts ‘Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs’ allowing the opening of outdoor athletic fields – Click Here
The RAC will not be opening for outside rentals at this time. Anyone that is looking to book space will need to work with RAC staff to develop an approved usage plan that meets our guidelines. This includes having our staff present and following our policies.
Below are some of our policies regarding our outdoor offerings:
- Sessions are limited to <12 people. This includes all staff and participants
- Participants are required to remain in their defined training/program area
- All participants will be separated in accordance with social distancing requirements
- All provided equipment (balls, cones etc.) will be sanitized before and after each use
- Parents/spectators will be provided space on the outdoor fields for program when applicable. If spectators space is not available, parents are asked to socially distance when o the property. Spectators are STRONGLY encouraged to limit the amount of people that attend sessions until we reach a later phase. Anyone concerned about their ability to socially distance is welcome to wear a mask. It is also acceptable for spectators to remain in your vehicle until the session is over.
- Bathrooms will be available for usage in accordance with CDC Guidelines. All other indoor areas (spectator areas) of the facility are closed.
- Please follow marked instructions for use of bathrooms.
- The RAC reserves the right to update and change our policies at any time! Please respect the health and safety of everyone.
Please Note: this list does not include all of our policies. We will provide detailed instructions to all groups prior to their session based on the needs of the program.
Anyone with questions or concerns is welcome to reach out to us via email at email@example.com
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean things that are frequently touched (like doorknobs and countertops) with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Use a tissue or your inner elbow, not your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with others.